Thomas-Kilman Team Conflict Assessment
The world’s best-selling conflict management tool
The TKI™ (Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument) is fast and accessible, delivering insight, empowerment and resolution to anyone involved in conflict. By identifying alternative conflict styles, it helps people reframe and defuse conflict, creating more productive results.
TKI and conflict resolution
The TKI questionnaire identifies five distinct conflict styles and provides people with conflict-management solutions. By helping individuals understand their default approach in conflict, it encourages the exploration of alternative ways to handle different situations. And although it’s sophisticated, you don’t need to be an expert in conflict resolution theories to use it.
- No prior knowledge or expertise necessary; suitable for line managers and team members as well as L&D professionals
- Fast and accessible – simple to apply, easy to understand
- An efficient and economic in-house solution, saving time and money
- Immediate, actionable results that transform potentially damaging conflict to foster constructive difference
- Increases productivity by reducing wasted time and preventing damage to working relationships
- Avoids the costly legal repercussions of workplace conflict
- Wide application – can be used for teams and individuals alike
Program Leverages Key Assessments from CPP, Inc., to Generate Self-Awareness and Build Organization-Wide Leadership Ability
TKI – key features
- Delivers results you can trust, with a raft of research backing up its conflict-management potential
- Measures individuals’ and groups’ approaches to conflict against five conflict handling modes
- Identifies preferred responses to conflict and how this affects conflict outcomes
- Provides specific tactics for conflict resolution
- Creates a positive and constructive environment, for teams and individuals alike
The TKI tool generates a Profile and Interpretive Report, addressing conflict swiftly and productively.
Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument – Team Conflict Assessment $15.75 TKI Profile and Interpretive Report - Sample Report: Profile and Interpretive Report
The Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument can help strengthen your organization by resolving conflicts effectively.
The Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI) is the world’s best-selling instrument for understanding how different conflict-handling modes, or styles, affect interpersonal and group dynamics and for learning how to select the most appropriate style for a given situation. The TKI tool offers a pragmatic, situational approach to conflict resolution and has been used successfully by businesses, educators and organizational development professionals for over 35 years. This online version of the assessment offers a 10 page graphic presentation of scores and a personalized analysis of results, including a 2-page explanation of individuals preferred mode, guidance on appropriate use of each mode, and suggestions for learning to work with less preferred modes. The updated norms are based on a revised sample that closely reflects gender, racial, ethnic and job-level diversity in the workplace in theUnited States.